Hi there! Well, the 2019-2020 year has certainly taken an odd twist. It's important to remember:
- This will end. Life will return to normal.
- Please be careful to observe social distance. This means visiting with friends less, unless you're visiting virtually and going out to other houses and stores less.
- We don't do this to suffer, but rather to be good citizens. Governor DeWine has asked that we all sacrifice and stay away from other people as much as possible. This is best for you, for me and for all Ohioans. Just for now.
- I know it's hard, but please be patient.
- Use your cell phones for good and facetime your friends, or text them.